— Shipping Policy
— Payments & Pricing
— Returns, exchanges, and more.
— International Shipping
— Order Tracking
— FREE Sizing & Lifetime Warranty
— WTH is Layaway and how does it work!?
— Where Do I Put The WJD Exclusives Coupon Code?
— Gold Chain Width, Length and Styles
— Bracelet Size Conversion Chart
Returns, exchanges, and more.
We’re confident that you’ll love your WJD EXCLUSIVE purchase; however, you may return your items within thirty (30) of purchase and we’ll be happy to arrange an exchange, store credit or a refund. Contact the WJD EXCLUSIVES Customer Care Team, and we’ll promptly respond with a resolution. Please be sure to read through our full policy listed below before making your purchase or to answer any questions before contacting your WJD EXCLUSIVES support team.
All Fine Jewelry and Fine Watch returns and exchanges must be accompanied with all original packaging, including any gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity which may have been included. The items must be returned within 30 days. Items MUST be returned to the location from which it was shipped.
- If shipping, returns must be sent using the label provided by us, unless otherwise instructed.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- The security tag must be attached to the merchandise.
- Fine Jewelry returns must include all items, including the gift box.
- Watch returns must include the box and warranty. Watches are high ticket items with very low mark ups. When watches are shipped and used by the buyer (even once), we cannot grant returns on watches. We can only provide store credit.
- Personalized or sized Fine Jewelry items cannot be returned.
- Special orders and custom requests are not refundable.
- Fine Jewelry and Watches must be free of scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item.
What You Need To Know
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten business days of receipt.
- In order to return an item, customers must contact WJD EXCLUSIVES’ Customer Care Team to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, WJD EXCLUSIVES will pay for all shipping fees ** related to making the return for refund, store credit, or exchange.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- We advise all customers to return their items via a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that provides a tracking number. Return shipments which are lost in transit are not the responsibility of WJD EXCLUSIVES.
- We inspect all returned items within five (5) to seven (7) business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or that does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within seven (7) to ten (10) business days of receipt.
- Items over $5000 will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your refund to be processed.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
How To Return An Item
- Contact the WJD EXCLUSIVES Customer Care Team to obtain return shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
- Complete the Customer Return Form to include with your return shipment.
- Using the existing packing materials or your own, prepare your item(s) for return along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
- Be sure to include a copy of your Customer Return Form inside the package and write your RMA number on the outside of the package.
- If a prepaid label was provided for the return, deliver your package to the UPS or FedEx facility nearest you. Otherwise, select a carrier and ship the package to our facility using the address provided by the WJD EXCLUSIVES Customer Care Team. Please be sure to use a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier:
- Please download, print off, and complete a returns form if you do not already have one.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
WJD Exclusives Returns Dpt.
55 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036
United States of America
Accidents happen. If you damage your jewelry in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
- Contact the WJD EXCLUSIVES Customer Care Team to initiate the repair process.
- Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please described the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
- Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that the estimate is just that—an estimate. Upon receipt, our jewelry experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don’t worry—we’ll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) along with instructions regarding how and where to send the item.
- Once we receive your item, our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes to the initial estimate, we’ll contact you and provide you with an update.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers’ payment details and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card. Payment via PayPal is also available.
- WJD EXCLUSIVES will ship your repair back to you once repairs and final repair costs have been finalized and paid. Please note that repairs may require four (4) to six (6) weeks to complete. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewelry are reunited.
**—All items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Expedited or express shipping methods are available at an additional cost.
Need further assistance?
If you have questions or need further assistance, contact us.