- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Premium Nose-Adjust Face Mask w/ Filter Pocket [Re-Washable] Funky Edition
Style ID: 2211
available between $35.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
We believe good health belongs to everyone. That’s why we make affordable medical-grade face masks that don’t compromise comfort or style.
Keep up with our changing world with 100% cotton WJD Exclusives face masks! Complete with a stainless steel nose piece, filter pocket and soft fabric elastics, these 200 thread count cotton sateen face coverings are here to give you a little more peace of mind. Our 200 thread count cotton sateen face coverings are silky soft against your skin and printed with permanent reactive inks so they won’t fade even after endless washes.
Our face masks feature a stainless steel nose piece to ensure a tight fit, and soft fabric elastic that can be adjusted to fit your head shape. They have an internal filter pocket which acts as the double layer of fabric while also allowing you to insert an additional filter suited to your needs.
Stay safe and stylish!
Each WJD Exclusives mask features:
- Made from soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
- Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
- Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
- Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Note: These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting.
Style ID: 2211
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
• Sold in packages of 2.