— Shipping Policy
— Payments & Pricing
— Returns, exchanges, and more.
— International Shipping
— Order Tracking
— FREE Sizing & Lifetime Warranty
— WTH is Layaway and how does it work!?
— Where Do I Put The WJD Exclusives Coupon Code?
— Gold Chain Width, Length and Styles
— Bracelet Size Conversion Chart
WJD Exclusives has been a trusted retailer of fine jewelry since 2002. We offer a lifetime guarantee on wedding and engagement rings. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact us – we are here to help!
If the issue is due to manufacturing, WJD Exclusives will cover any repair or replacement fees. Our warranty excludes coverage due to wear and tear and/or negligence. Within the first year of purchase we will replace side or accent diamonds that go missing if we feel that it is a manufacturing defect.
Any repairs or work not done by WJD Exclusives or the designers we carry will void this warranty. We stress the importance in choosing jewelry that is appropriate for your lifestyle.
Repairs and Services We Perform:
We know that your jewelry is special to you. You love your fine jewelry and wear it often, but like most everything else, it will start to show signs of wear or breakage. Over time, chains break, clasps become loose, and prongs holding diamonds or gemstones may fail. Keeping your jewelry looking its best is why WJD Exclusives offers repairs and services, including regular jewelry maintenance, inspection and cleaning. Contact us for an assessment of your jewelry today.
We will clean it, inspect it and, if it needs repair, offer you a competitive estimate.
- Lost, stolen or abused jewelry.
- Jewelry that can’t be reworked to look like new (like stainless steel).
- Free resizing of rings made with metals that can’t be resized, like cobalt and titanium.
- Abused merchandise. Examples include garbage disposal mishaps and accidental run ins with your car tire and driveway.
- Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.