— Shipping Policy
— Payments & Pricing
— Returns, exchanges, and more.
— International Shipping
— Order Tracking
— FREE Sizing & Lifetime Warranty
— WTH is Layaway and how does it work!?
— Where Do I Put The WJD Exclusives Coupon Code?
— Gold Chain Width, Length and Styles
— Bracelet Size Conversion Chart
In the event a gemstone is lost from your jewelry due to normal wear and tear, we will replace that stone as long as you own it (subject to replacement stone availability). Buyer is responsible for the cost of two-way shipping and the replacement stone.
- Lost, stolen or abused jewelry.
- Jewelry that can’t be reworked to look like new (like stainless steel).
- Free resizing of rings made with metals that can’t be resized, like cobalt and titanium.
- Abused merchandise. Examples include garbage disposal mishaps and accidental run ins with your car tire and driveway.
- Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.